What We Do
WBCS operates exclusively for religious, charitable, and educational purposes, and in connection therewith, to improve healthcare throughout the world by:
1. Assisting medical mission organizations with technical support services and medical equipment management.
2. Evaluating existing and new medical projects.
3. Providing resource acquisition assessment.
4. Installation and servicing of medical equipment.
5. Evaluate condition and service needs of acquired medical equipment.
6. Provide training and education for technical and clinical staff of installation, service, and equipment usage.